- Guidelines on Data Protection Officers (‘DPOs’), Adopted on 13 December 2016, As last Revised and Adopted on 5 April 2017 (WP 243 rev.01)
- Guidelines on the right to data portability, Adopted on 13 December 2016, As last Revised and adopted on 5 April 2017 (WP 242 rev.01)
- Guidelines for identifying a controller or processor’s lead supervisory authority, Adopted on 13 December 2016, As last Revised and Adopted on 5 April 2017 (WP 244, rev.01)
From the press release: Consistent with its 2016 Action Plan decided in February 2016, the WP29 adopted during the December plenary:
- Guidelines and FAQs on the right to Data Portability,
- Guidelines and FAQs on Data Protection Officers (DPO) and
- Guidelines and FAQs on the Lead Supervisory Authority. […]
To complement this, the WP29 welcomes any additional comments that stakeholders may have on the adopted guidelines until the end of January 2017. The comments on guidelines can be sent to the following addresses: JUST-ARTICLE29WP-SEC@ec.europa.eu and firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, the guidelines on Data Protection Impact Assessments and Certification will be ready in 2017.